Turns out last weeks “bug” was actually my monitor starting to fail.  Wish I’d figured that out then, before I spent all that time trying to fix it.  Fortunately, I’d already ordered my new one, so that will not be a problem for much longer (unless of course the new one arrives non-functional).  Did mean I spent a lot of time second-guessing myself this week – I can’t tell whether all of the lines I’m seeing are actually there or not.

I’ve also decided I want to redo some of the older indoors pages with the new background technique, because they look absolutely terrible.  But I won’t be working on that unless I’m on schedule, so it’ll be a while.